Icons from File is a free tool for extracting icons or icon arrays from files (EXE, DLL, OCX etc.) with the ability to scan folders and search for EXE, DLL, and OCX files, which contain icons.
Extracted icons can be saved (exported) to a file:
- All or selected icon to ICO, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, or EMF files;
- All icons as a BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, or EMF file.
- All of the icons from the selected files may also be extracted and saved to a selected folder in a step or exported to a HTML document (.htm, .html) or dBase 5 file (.dbf).
- Export operations may also be performed via the command line.
- Extracted icons may be printed (all or selected).
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / UKR
Size: 1,89 / 1,72 MB.
Download From Homepage:
DoUploads.com| Upload.ac| Upload4earn.org| UploadEv.com