UltraSnap PRO is a windows screen capture processor, vector editor and a smart clipboard tool all in one.You no longer have to open your image editing software to add captions or annotations, cursors, arrows or combine multiple images or screen shots into one image.
In our office many applications come and go, but UltraSNAP PRO has been a staple on all our computers for more than a decade. The software was originally build for creating screen captions of our other software when making help files, which allows for quick adding annotations, mouse cursors, arrows etc…all without the need to save files or go to other editng applications. Over the years it grew into a full blown editor with image editing, vector editing, tracing… all while seamlessly working with windows clipboard.
Quick Capture Mode with Clipboard processor
- Just press one of the user defined Hot-Keys, capture image from a software, web page or document, then quickly change its sharpness, size or colors. All the changes are immediately available in your windows clipboard to be pasted back to Microsoft Word, web editor or image editing applications. The changes you made can be applied right away for any subsequent screen captures. For example you may want to have all your screen captures resized 70% and sharpened and then set back to clipboard — all automatically.
- This is where UltraSNAP goes beyond all the image capturing application you may have seen. By switching to Edit mode you have full advanced image/vector editor at your disposal. You can now keep capturing multiple images and stack them on a “page”, add cursors, arrows, texts, lines and other vector objects. You can apply effects, drop shadows, blur… And as before, you can then send the result composition back to windows clipboard or export to disk. The idea behind the Edit mode was to avoid using multiple applications to combine and edit image captures with text and objects so we packed it with all the image and vector effects and tools we have.
- New in Version 4, you can quickly create multi-page PDF files from screen captures of documents or web pages, add additional text, highlight or hide some parts etc…
- While it may be a screen capture tool, it doesn’t necessary mean you have to start with capturing a screen. You can directly go to Editing mode, create a page, small advertisement, web buttons or graphics all from scratch and ten paste it in your final application. With version 4 you can now create PDF document with multiple pages, either from screen captures or from your edits. You can also use it to send smaller versions of photos or photo collages via email. No need to locate your images on disk, just capture the photos directly from the screen of your computer viewer or online gallery, resize, sharpen, then paste or drag and drop them into the email. All without creating any intermediate files.
- This invaluable software was updated and enhanced with many additional tools.
- Supports Windows 10 with its specific DPI monitor scaling
- PDF page creator — you can make a multi-page PDF file out of your captures directly.
- All objects and temporary saves are now in User Documents
- Enhancements in Quick Capture mode — additions of Levels in image filters, sliders changes
- Many Enhancements in Editing mode:
- Added Image tracing to vector format
- Improved multi-monitor support
- New color swatch object for web or app designers
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,26 / 17,72 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer | User Manual
Download Only Medicine: