Flickering is a common problem in time-lapse or stop motion footage captured using a digital still camera. Frame by frame variations in lighting or in exposure lead to perceptible brightness fluctuations, or flicker. GBDeflicker is available as an Adobe Plugin or Windows Application for removing time-lapse flicker.
- Deflicker without the need for an expensive Adobe® product
- Richer controls and displays than the GBDeflicker plug-in
- Frame by frame histogram display with clipping alerts
- Luminance graph indicating degree of flicker
- Smoothing or Key-frame luminance correction algorithm
- Optional linear or gamma correction
- Optional analysis sub-rectangle
- Split screen input/output display
- Split screen input/settings display
- GBDeflicker processes all images in a folder and writes the deflickered images to a new folder.
- It processes files with the following formats: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, CR2, and TIFF.
- GBDeflicker cannot process a movie file; it processes a sequence of image files.
- It can optionally make a “quick look” preview movie.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Скачать | Download: