Exportizer Pro — is a database export tool. It allows to export data to database, file, clipboard, or printer.
Exportizer Pro works with databases via ADO, BDE, or Interbase/Firebird. It can open ODBC data sources, files of DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, CSV types, and databases specified by ADO connection strings. Data can be exported to several file formats like text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, INSERT statements, and to relational database of any type supported by ADO or BDE. For example, it is possible to perform such popular database conversions as dbf to txt, txt to xls, dbf to csv, txt to dbf, Access to HTML, Excel to Access, Interbase to MySQL, and much more.
It is possible to export all or selected database files from a folder or all or selected tables from a database at once. Exportizer Pro can automatically detect the most known image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields and export them, for example, to HTML. During the export, you can convert BLOB images to another image format.
Many export options ensure full control over output. There is an ability to specify the source-to-target field mappings. Export operations can be performed either via the program interface or via command line with large number of parameters. You can easily generate needed command line directly from the GUI. It is possible to copy data to clipboard or print them. There are several utility functions for data manipulating and bookmarking.
- Opening file-based database tables (.db, .dbf, .txt, .csv, .xml)
- Opening tables from multi-table database files like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, and other multi-table databases like ODBC data sources etc.
- Table browsing
- Editing data
- Ability to specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function
- Exporting data to file formats like text, CSV, HTML, XLS, XML, RTF, DBF, and SQL script
- Exporting data from all (or selected) files, which are located in one folder, or all (or selected) tables from a multi-table data source, at once (from interface or via command line)
- Exporting data to Excel (XML-based) and DATABASE formats
- Using extra export modes like Append and Empty+Insert
- Opening and exporting databases through the command line
- Using extra command line options like /Silent, /LogFile, /CloseOnError etc.
- Copying data to clipboard
- Printing data
- Building custom SQL queries
- Enhanced database grids, which allow to view and manipulate the data in the most convenient way, including sorting by clicking column header, changing row heights, resizing columns, using single record view mode etc.
- Filtering data according to user's criteria
- Exporting BLOB images
OS: Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
Language: ENG / UKR / GER / POL
Size: 0,59 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Patch: