Universal Document Converter is an intuitive productivity solution that allows users to convert documents into PDF or image file formats for distribution. The application installs itself as a virtual printer on the user’s computer. Once the file to be converted is opened, the user only needs to choose the “Universal Document Converter” printer and “print” the file for the conversion to successfully take place.
Universal Document Converter is capable of converting a document from its current format into one of eight different output formats, including popular options like PDF, JPEG, DCX, BMP, PCX, GIF and even high quality TIFF and PNG image files. The application employs an advanced algorithm for image quantization, which makes it possible to convert a file into your desired format while still retaining the highest possible quality in comparison to the original.
As security is a high priority in today’s modern technological climate, it should come as no surprise that Universal Document Converter offers a number of different document protection methods for you to choose from depending on your needs. Copy-paste protection can be enabled at will, which will prevent the recipient from copying the text and pasting it into a different program on their computer for unauthorized distribution. Watermark compatibility is also offered, which extends content protection to hard copies of documents that may be printed in the future. Standard password protection is also available.
Export into 8 formats.
- Documents of any type can be exported into Adobe PDF or graphical files in 7 popular formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or BMP.
- Several documents of various types can be united into one multipage file.
- The technology of virtual printing makes it possible to convert documents of any type, including multipage reports, technical drawings and commercial posters, into a chosen format.
- The direct export of a document into a graphical file (instead of printing and scanning a paper copy) economizes on expendable materials and time.
- For exporting documents of any type into Adobe PDF or graphical files all that is required is to print them using the printer labeled ‘Universal Document Converter’.
- Advanced algorithm for image quantization makes it possible to produce the highest quality copies even when converting them into a black and white format.
- The ability to export documents with a resolution up to 2,400 DPI enables you to save all elements of design of advertising materials and the minutest details of drawings and electronic diagrams.
- The function of automatic cropping of empty margins makes it unnecessary to edit graphical copies of tables and diagrams before placing them in presentations or text documents.
- Low consumption of system resources enables you to export documents of practically any size which can contain hundreds of pages.
- The flexibility in configuring the program makes it possible to choose the optimal ratio between the quality of documents copies and the size of output files. For example, for publication on a website the smallest possible files are needed. On the other hand, for preparing documents to be sent to the printshop, files are required that are high resolution and compressed without quality loss.
- A profile library (collection of settings with optimal conversions for standard conversion tasks) makes it possible to configure Universal Document Converter with two clicks of the mouse.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows Terminal Services and Citrix makes it possible to use Universal Document Converter from remote computers.
- The possibility to share Universal Document Converter over a network and use it from workstations allows for a significant increase in speed for the conversion of documents.
- The presence of a COM-interface simplifies the compatibility of document flow systems with Universal Document Converter.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 23,16 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download: