Windows 10 Digital License C# [Online] activates Windows 10 with Permanent Digital License.
- Click the Activate button to activate digital authorization automatically.
- Click the Install-KEY button, only the KEY is installed and will not be activated.
- Check button Detects system information and SKU values. If the KEY text box is left blank, the built-in KEY corresponding to your system version will be automatically displayed after detection.
- Silent execution parameters is /Q. After the silent execution is complete, a log file will be generated. C:\W10D.log
- Add right-click menu to select product KEY.
- For ProfessionalEducation Edition, please manually enter SKU value 164 or right-click it. The automatic detection value is 48.
- The KMS 19-year method is independent of the form of a selection box that theoretically supports all system activations for 19 years.
- Added Server 2019 support (KMS channel, activated for 19 years).
- Add 2 parameters /KMS and /C, plus the previous /Q parameters, a total of three parameters, can be arbitrarily combined:
- DigitalLicense.exe /Q ---Silently execute to get digital license.
- DigitalLicense.exe /Q /KMS /C ---The 19-year grace period is silently acquired in KMS mode, and Tokens parameters (such as 180-day KMS) are cleared throughout the process.
- DigitalLicense.exe /C ---There is a GUI interface, and the Tokens parameter will be cleared during the process of clicking the [Activate] button.
OS: Windows 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 1,99 MB.