phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. It supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement. phpMyAdmin comes with a wide range of documentation and users are welcome to update our wiki pages to share ideas and howtos for various operations.
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features:
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQLstatement, even batchqueries
- Manage MySQL users and privileges
- Manage stored procedures and triggers
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Querybyexample (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOBdata as image or downloadlink
- And much more...
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 6 MB.
Download From Homepage: