DataGrip is the multi-engine database environment. We support MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, Sybase, DB2, SQLite, HyperSQL, Apache Derby and H2. If the DBMS has a JDBC driver you can connect to it via DataGrip. For any of supported engines it provides database introspection and various instruments for creating and modifying objects.
- DataGrip introspects all objects in your databases and displays them grouped in folders by schemas. It also provides UI for adding and editing tables, columns, indexes, constraints etc.
- Quick navigation brings you to any object no matter if it has just been created in your code, or has already been read from a database. Navigate to symbol action lets you find objects by their name.
- Powerful table editor lets you add, remove, edit, and clone data rows. Navigate through the data by foreign keys and use the text search to find anything in the data displayed in the table editor.
- DataGrip provides context-sensitive, schema-aware code completion, helping you to write code faster. Completion is aware of the tables structure, foreign keys, and even database objects created in code you're editing.
- Forget about writing typical code manually: DataGrip will do that for you. It generates code for changing objects like tables, columns, etc., based on UI. Moreover, it helps you to get DDL for tables and provides DML queries from result-sets.
- DataGrip correctly resolves all references in your SQL files. When you're renaming database objects from SQL, they will also be renamed in the database. You can learn in which stored procedures, functions or views your table is used.
- DataGrip detects probable bugs in your SQL code and suggests the best options to fix them on the fly. It will immediately let you know about unresolved objects, the use of keywords as identifiers, and always offers a way to fix the problem.
- Just as any IntelliJ platform IDE, DataGrip includes the code editor that helps you to be more productive. Transform and move blocks of code, use multi-cursors to manage selection, format code according to specific style, and much more.
- DataGrip comes with light and dark look and feel themes. Each of them can be fully customized, so you can create the one that suits you best. Same works for more than ten pre-configured keymaps.
- Specify console behavior for running queries: choose what you want to execute—the smallest statement or the largest one.
- Each console support schema switching and provides local history that keeps track of all your activity and protects you from losing your work.
- Use the diff viewer to compare two console snapshots in local history or two query results DataGrip highlights the differences and lets you manage the comparison criteria via the tolerance parameter.
- Enjoy a dedicated UI for importing CSV and TSV files to the database. It’s possible to map every column of the file being imported to a table column in your database, which can be either an existing table or a new one created during the import process.
- Any table or result-set can be exported in a variety of formats including CSV, JSON, XML, and HTML. You can even create your own exporting format.
- Any table or result-set can also be presented as a batch of UPDATE or INSERT statements, which can be helpful for modifying data.
- DataGrip supports running parametrized SQL queries. Add your own parameter patterns using regular expressions and choose SQL dialects to which these patterns will apply.
- An execution plan for statements visually represents the operations the database performs in order to return the data required by your query. and helps you optimize the query. Choose to view the plan graphically or in a table format.
- Explore your tables and their relationships on an insightful diagram. Database objects can be modified directly from it, too.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Keymaker / Crack
Size: 15,10 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine:
Download Only Crack: