PowerShell Studio 2017 — The premier editor and tool-making environment for Windows PowerShell. SAPIEN is out to make Windows administrative tasks simpler. We offer best-of-class script editors, authoritative PowerShell books, training videos, supportive communities, and real-world training.
- Fully-featured Windows PowerShell editor.
- Visually create PowerShell GUI tools.
- Convert scripts into executable (.exe) files.
- Create MSI installers.
- Create modules from your existing functions or help files.
- Create advanced functions using the Function Builder.
- Monitor Script Performance and memory usage.
- Script with cmdlets from a remote machine.
- Source control integration.
- Integrated PowerShell consoles. (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Comprehensive script debugger.
- Remote debugging.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration.
- Built-in PowerShell help.
- Supports Windows PowerShell 2.0 — 5.0.
- Code Formatting.
- Plus much more.
PowerShell Script Editor
- Features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets. Script with cmdlets from remote modules.
- Create advanced functions easily, including cmdlet and parameter attributes and comment-based help. The Function Builder inserts the correct syntax for you.
- The Enhanced Form Designer makes GUI design fast and easy. Eliminate the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use pre-wired controls to create advanced GUIs.
- Run and debug scripts and entire modules, locally and remotely. Quickly debug, fix, and verify any problems you may encounter. Support for conditional breakpoints.
- The performance monitor visually tracks your script's performance by displaying real time memory and CPU usage. Displays the performance results of the last three sessions side-by-side.
- Provides support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PowerShell within a single application. Runs scripts with elevated privileges and in STA / MTA mode.
- Convert your script into executables. Create MSI installers. Fine-tune custom access privileges, elevations, and platforms. Run 32-bit and 64-bit executable files with Windows PowerShell installed.
- To help deploy your solutions, use PowerShell Studio to create MSI installers for your scripts, packaged executables and modules.
- Create a Windows PowerShell script modules from scratch or by selecting from among your existing functions. Alternatively, you can use PowerShell HelpWriter to design and create a help file xml and use PowerShell Studio to convert it into a script module.
- Integrated help system, automatically displayed help and links make learning and using PowerShell easy. Learn .NET types with quick links to MSDN reference.
- The integrated Windows PowerShell console switches between 32-bit and 64-bit while maintaining your session.
- Use projects to manage multi-file scripts, create multi-form GUIs, and script modules.
- Integrated source control connectivity backs up and versions your files so you don't lose your work.
- Features browsers for PowerShell commands, functions, WMI objects, .NET objects and databases.
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 0,30 MB.
Скачать | Download x86:
Скачать | Download x64:
Скачать | Download Only Keygen: