Build websites faster with Pinegrow Web Editor — A desktop app that lets you build responsive websites faster with live multi-page editing, CSS styling and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, AngularJS and WordPress.
Open HTML files on your desktop
- Pinegrow lets you work with HTML files on your computer. It doesn't add any frameworks, layouts or styles of its own to your code. There is nothing to upload, import or export. Simply open, edit and save your HTML files.
- Quickly build the layout of your webpage with Pinegrow's powerful visual tools for adding, editing, moving, cloning and deleting HTML elements.
- Pinegrow has full support for Bootstrap and Foundation. Drag components to the page and customize them through UI properties. Pinegrow automatically sets attributes, adds classes or even adjusts the component's HTML code. AngularJS, 960 Grid and plain HTML are also supported.
- Open or create a HTML page in Pinegrow Web Editor. Add WordPress actions to HTML elements and set their parameters. Export the WordPress theme. Pinegrow generates PHP code and splits the page into PHP theme files. And much more!
- Edit multiple pages at the same time makes responsive website design a breeze. Duplicate and mirror pages (changes in the source page are automatically reflected in a mirrored page), set different zoom levels and device sizes.
- Pinegrow doesn't hide the code from you. Edit pages visually and through code — at the same time. Changes made through visual UI are immediately reflected in the code view. Code edits — even if made in external code editor — are immediately visible on the page and in visual UI. (BTW, this makes Pinegrow the perfect tool for learning about HTML & CSS).
- Edit CSS rules visually or through code. Add variables and expressions to create easily customizable themes. Use Stylesheet manager to clone, attach and remove stylesheets. Changes made to a stylesheet will be immediately visible on all pages that use that stylesheet.
- Easily design responsive websites with Media query helper tool. Add custom breakpoints or let PG detect them by analyzing stylesheets. Use multi-page editing to edit the page at multiple device sizes.
- Use the collection of ready-made website blocks to quickly build great looking websites. Drag blocks to the page, customise the content, style CSS rules if you want — and your website is done. You can even create fully customisable WordPress themes with blocks.
- Pinegrow also lets you open any page from the web. Just enter the URL and start editing the remote page: change layout, edit text and images, modify CSS rules… This is great for editing CSS of server-generated pages and for trying out templates. Then save modified HTML and CSS files to your computer.
- Pinegrow fits right into your workflow. Use it alongside your favorite code editor (with smart auto-refresh), source control system, package manager and deployment tools.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 107,54 MB.
Download From Homepage: