Condusiv’s Diskeeper® 18 with DRAM caching guarantees to fix worst performing physical servers or PCs with faster than new performance. Instead of “defragging,” Diskeeper 18’s newest patented engine ensures large, clean contiguous writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the “death by a thousand cuts” scenario of small, tiny writes that inflates I/Os per second, robs throughput, and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike. Diskeeper 18 electrifies Windows system performance to operate faster than new with the addition of dynamic memory caching — using idle DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention. This latest version of Diskeeper 18 with DRAM caching does away with traditional defragmentation to become the premier storage performance tool for Windows servers, laptops and workstations. The new «Set It and Forget It» software from Condusiv greatly improves business productivity, ensuring corporate and enterprise applications such as Microsoft SQL Server databases run at peak performance. Instead of «defragging», Diskeeper 18's newest patented engine ensures large, clean contiguous data writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the «death by a thousand cuts» scenario of small, tiny data writes that inflates I/Os per second, robs throughput, and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs. Diskeeper 18 dramatically improves Windows system performance with new dynamic memory caching, which uses idle DRAM to serve hot data reads without causing memory starvation or resource contention. With expansive write and read optimization, Diskeeper 16 comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee to solve the toughest application performance challenges. Since 1986, Diskeeper has been the industry gold standard for automatic disk defragmenting with over 100 million licenses sold and a 90 percent footprint in the Fortune 500. But with the continued frustration of Windows systems becoming progressively slower over time, Condusiv recognized the need for a comprehensive storage performance tool.
- Keep physical servers and Windows PCs running faster than new
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows systems
- Improves business productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
- Caches hot reads from idle, available DRAM
- Proactively eliminates performance-robbing fragmentation
- Easily deploys across the network with a central management console
- Patented IntelliWrite® Technology eliminates the severe inefficiency in the hand-off of data between the Windows OS and underlying storage system that results in a surplus of excessively small, fractured writes and reads that dampen the performance of all-flash and hybrid SAN, NAS, hyperconverged, and cloud storage. By preventing files from being fractured and broken apart into smaller pieces (with each piece requiring its own I/O operation before being written to disk or SSD in a non-sequential manner), IntelliWrite ensures large, clean contiguous writes and reads for maximum payload with every I/O operation.
- Patented IntelliMemory® Caching Technology establishes a tier-0 cache strategy by serving hot reads from memory that is otherwise idle or available. Nothing has to be allocated for cache since IntelliMemory is aware moment-by-month of how much memory is unused and only uses that portion to serve hot reads. If a system is ever memory constrained at any time, the caching engine backs off entirely, so administrators never need to be concerned about memory contention. However, with as little as 2-4GB of available memory, IntelliMemory drives big gains by offloading 50% or more read traffic from storage.
- Patented InvisiTasking® Intelligent Monitoring Technology enables Condusiv's thin filter drivers to operate quietly in the background with near-zero overhead by only using CPU cycles that are otherwise free and idle. This ensures any optimizations to the system by Condusiv software have occurred without intrusion on current activities. If applications or processes ask for CPU cycles, Condusiv software backs off as it runs at lowest priority.
RePack by cyberloner
- Repack version is modded for not showing evaluation copy.
- Lifetime Auto Trial Reset
- For Windows 7 users: On Windows 7 will crash on system here.
Homepage | Changelog OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server (x86-x64) Language: ENG Medicine: Patch by Team Vlocity — Updated (12.08.2019) / Trial Reset / Crack Size: 4,98 / 184,60 MB.
Download From Homepage: Installer Home | Installer Professional | Server
Download Only Patch: MultiFileMirror.com
- Updated and Fix RegKey Expiration Notice for Diskeeper.
- Added Rechecking of Diskeeper activation if patch was successful or not.
- Fix minor registry code entry in TrialPatch.
- Fix dkservice and benefitpopup file locking when patch is applied.
Download version Home RePack by cyberloner (x32): MultiFileMirror.com
Download version Home RePack by cyberloner (x64): MultiFileMirror.com
Download version Pro RePack by cyberloner (x32): MultiFileMirror.com
Download version Pro RePack by cyberloner (x64): MultiFileMirror.com
Download version Server RePack by cyberloner (x32): MultiFileMirror.com
Download version Server RePack by cyberloner (x64): MultiFileMirror.com