GOM Studio makes it possible for anyone to create their own personal broadcasting station, allowing live streaming to some of the most popular video hosting websites. Alongside the live streaming component, the package also deploys a screen recording and capturing application to help you create tutorials and videos on the spot.
- YouTube, twitch, dailymotion, hitbox, Azubu.TV, UStream, INSTAGIB, Connect Game — Provides up to 1080P live broadcast definition
- Games, videos, application program operation, recording and broadcast transmission through a softcam
- Enables various subtitle production, enhances broadcast quality
- Provides convenient broadcast additional services such as individual shots, monitoring window and others
- Image slide show feature
- Provides easy interface separating the edit screen and broadcast screen as well as control features
- Provides welcome and chroma key
- Mouse pointer effect setting
Broadcast to YouTube, Twitch and other servers
- No advanced configuration is required to create your first broadcast, although it is recommended to take a glance at the tutorial in case you don’t succeed in connecting the encoder to the server you are sending data to. The instructions there will surely be of help.
- The first step is to configure the streaming settings, starting with the channel and the server. There are various options you can choose from, namely YouTube, DailyMotion, Twitch, Hitbox, Azubu, UStream, iSNTAGIB, and ConnectCast. For some of these channels, you must simply authorize the access of GOM Studio to your account to set up the connection.
- There are a few other settings you must go through before going online. GOM Studio detects connected microphones and audio devices and provides audio-video configuration options. To ease your work and interaction with the application, custom playback control hotkeys are provided.
- GOM Studio supports broadcasting webcams and other capture devices, allowing you to add extra elements to the screen, such as images and videos, logos, or text boxes. It also features an automatic slideshow generator that can display a sequence of pictures with transition effects.
- Moreover, it interacts with the built-in screen capturing and recording application (access it by adding a ‘softcam’), which can be of help if you want to share tutorials and snapshots of windows or desktop areas.
- A major plus is that the application can be configured to automatically stop broadcasting at a predefined time or when a specific data traffic is reached.
- GOM Studio can transform your PC into a live broadcasting station without too much hassle. The range of servers it is compatible with is more than satisfactory, and so is the array of elements you can broadcast.
- The live stream elements can be displayed exactly as you want them to, thanks to the integrated layout templates and themes.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 44,76 MB.
Download From Homepage: