With Buildbox, the goal was simple: to design the ultimate video game maker that allows anyone to make a video game. There is no coding or programming required. All the tools you need to complete your game is inside the software.
Buildbox is not only accessible for anyone to use, it also creates hit games. There have been multiple number one hit games created with Buildbox including Color Switch, Damn Daniel and The Line Zen.
- Advanced components widely open Buildbox 2.0, letting you create new control styles, gameplay types, special attacks and abilities. These components add a lot of character functionality and are very easy to use. Along with damage, health and character icon, you have the option of advanced move and ghost jump. The advanced move allows you to make a Crossy Roads style game that controls the character via swipe or a game like Ketchapp’s Don’t Touch the Spikes where the character changes direction when he collides with an object. You can also use the advanced move component to make a zig zag style game or 2.5 D adventure game where the character moves around via joystick. Ghost Jump is an advanced jumping feature that you can use in isometric jumping games. We used this feature in our game, The Pit.
- Components to objects work in the same way as character components. You can use damage component to attach damage to various moves and health to attach or include multiple lives. There’s also the option of friction that makes platforms move like ice. You can easily make enemies move, platforms rotate or boxes fall from the sky. Determine when an object will ‘’wake up’’ and start to move or have it only start to move when a character collides with the object or until the character reaches a certain distance. You can bring your game to life with our advanced components.
- With the collision editor you have more flexibility as a game designer. You can easily edit the collision shape of any character or object, without changing the sprite image in your game. To edit an object’s collision shape simply enter the editor and change the shape by clicking and dragging and then dropping any of the circular points that define it. Add points to the shape or remove them. There’s auto shape options available also, for quick editing. At any time you can enter the Debug Mode to test and make sure your game is running as smoothly as possible.
- Buildbox also allows you to easily animate and customize images. You can drag and drop any PNG image into the editor. Resize or scale it down to fit perfectly into your game’s scene. Like magic, create animated sequences and cut scenes using the keyframe animation feature.
- For additional functionality, you can open up the sprite editor to see a visual layout of your game’s sprites. Use the number of sprite sheets to determine how large your exported game will be and tweak them to achieve a better app download size. All of the necessary tools that you need to create a professional looking game is at your disposal.
Changelog Beta Changelog
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 0,95 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Loader: