CommView for WiFi is a powerful wireless network monitor and analyzer for 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac networks. Loaded with many user-friendly features, CommView for WiFi combines performance and flexibility with ease of use unmatched in the industry.
CommView for WiFi captures each packet on the air to display important information such as list of access points and stations, node and channel statistics, signal strength, a list of packets and network connections, Protocol distribution tables, etc. By providing this information, CommView for WiFi can help you view and review packages, identify network problems, and troubleshoot software and hardware.
Packets can be decrypted using user-defined WEP or WPA / WPA2-PSK keys and decoded to the lowest layer. With more than 100 protocols supported, this network analyzer allows you to see all the details of a captured packet using a convenient tree structure to display protocol layers and packet headers. In addition, the product provides an open interface for connecting custom decoding modules.
- Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
- Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac WLAN traffic.
- Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
- View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, rogue access points, etc.
- View protocol «pie» charts.
- Monitor bandwidth utilization.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Log individual or all packets to files.
- Load and view capture files offline.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, Wireshark/Tcpdump, and Wireshark/pcapng formats, export packets in hex and text formats.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- Capture data from multiple channels simultaneously using several USB adapters.
- Capture A-MPDU and A-MSDU packets.
- Simulate access points.
- And much more!
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 35,08 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: