Simple DNSCrypt is a powerful management tool to configure dnscrypt-proxy that enables you to encrypt and secure your DNS queries, preventing 3rd parties to invade your privacy by monitoring your DNS traffic.As the name implies, Simple DNSCrypt is very easy to use and requires no technical knowledge. Simply select the network card you want to protect and choose a DNS proxy from the provided list. The program will automatically configure your network card to use localhost for DNS queries and route the queries through the secure proxy server.
- If your network doesn't support IPv6, chances are that your applications are still constantly trying to resolve IPv6 addresses, causing unnecessary slowdowns. This plugin causes the proxy reply immediately to to IPv6 requests, without having to send a useless request to upstream resolvers, and having to wait for a response.
- This plugin logs the DNS queries received by the proxy. The logs are stored in a local file. You can choose the folder, where dnscrypt-proxy will store the logfile (dns.log).
- This plugin implements a simple, zero-configuration DNS response cache. The mimimum time to keep a record in cache can be specified in the cache plugin: 60 — 86400 seconds.
- This plugin returns a REFUSED response if the query name is in a list of blacklisted names, or if at least one of the returned IP addresses happens to be in a list of blacklisted IPs.
- A file should list one entry per line.
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are supported. For names, leading and trailing wildcards () are also supported (e.g. *xxx, .example.com, ads.)
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 4,54 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Portable (Unpacked)-Old: