Dumpper is a software portable and free focused to the management of wireless networks in Windows. In addition to incorporates several methods to display and check some security flaws discovered both in the protocol of Wps, as in obtaining the WPA/WPA2 by default basing on the Bssid and the Essid.
Of course, these characteristics of Dumpper are designed for you to try on our own access points and verify its safety. At any time or under any concept, must be used with networks of others.
Dumpper by SkyWatcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-SinObraDerivada 4.0 Internacional License.
- Scans wireless network and displays the default key in known networks
- Scan networks with Wps enabled and displays the default pin on known networks
- The ability to connect to the network directly from the program interface
- Manages profiles wireless and displays its parameters
- System upgrade from the same program
- The analyzer of channels
- Multilingual interface
- And much more...
- Wps: Añadida funcion para escanear redes en modo continuo
- Wps: Añadida funcion para seleccionar manualmente un algoritmo
- Wps: Arreglado bug que afectaba a router LiveBox con Essid cambiado
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 1,00 MB.
Скачать | Download: