Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector is a software solution that can help you monitor the Wi-Fi networks of your laptop or network adapter. This application allows you to perform several actions, such as searching for Wi-Fi networks, displaying connectivity issues, detecting rogue access points, and verifying AP settings and Wi-Fi coverage.
- Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector sports a clean and user-friendly interface that displays detailed information about the current Wi-Fi connection, such as SSID, BSSID, channel, signal level, and network mode. If you don’t get an idea of how this program works, a help menu is included.
- A dynamic radar allows you to view the name of the networks and relative distances between them, based on the strength of their Wi-Fi signal.
- The application is also able to display a dynamic table of all Wi-Fi networks available. The list is automatically updated, provided that you have specified the time interval, and offers details about the name of the Wi-Fi network, signal, default encryption mode and authentication details, network mode, vendor, BSSID, channel, frequency, network type, and graph.
- It is possible to sort or group networks by signal strength, SSID and others. Filtering the networks is particularly simple. The app also features a signal history window that displays a graph with the detected Wi-Fi networks and their signal strength level.
- Moreover, it is possible to perform three tests that could tell you more about your Wi-Fi network, such as connection, quality and speed tests. A dedicated window displays the final results (pass, warning or fail).
- You can select a radar or sonar style sweep animation for the widget, and enable or disable sounds. The network list can be exported to CSV.
- To sum things up, Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector proves to be a reliable tool for monitoring the Wi-Fi networks. It’s easy to work with, and can be mastered by both beginners and experts.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 14,85 MB.
Скачать | Download: