Xmanager Enterprise is the complete network connectivity suite. It comes with a high performance PC X server that supports OpenGL (GLX) with 3D, secure terminal emulator, file transfer client and LPD printer server. 3D X applications run faster on Xmanager Enterprise 5 and provides secure access to remote terminal via SSH and TELNET, convenient transfer files via SFTP/FTP, and printing remote documents locally with LPD.
All applications in the Xmanager Enterprise package are designed to work together to ensure the highest level of interoperability. All applications are developed by NetSarang from the ground up, so you can expect expert technical support from our skilled technicians.
Are You Prepared for IPv6? Xmanager is Ready
- Recently, more and more companies and countries are adopting IPv6. Join the migration to the latest network platform with Version 5’s IPv6 support. Whether you’re using IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously or are completely on the IPv6 network, our software is ready to meet your needs.
- Kerberos is widely used in today’s enterprise environment where various operating systems are used and a centralized user authentication is required. The centralized authentication method of Kerberos provides more secure and convenient user access to the servers. To accommodate our enterprise users’ needs, Xmanager 5 includes support for MIT Kerberos authentication.
- In today’s fast paced and ever-changing IT industry, running the most stable and secure software is a must. We regularly release updates for our software which include bug fixes, security patches, and occasionally, new features. Our new Live Update feature in Xmanager 5 checks for new updates and notifies users when one is available. Staying up to date is now faster and easier than ever.
- OpenGL is supported in Xmanager 5. You can enjoy the powerful OpenGL supported applications which you could run on the Enterprise edition previously. 3D applications such as CAD or medical software runs smoother at a higher speed with OpenGL support.
- Xmanager 5 supports more X extensions that are required to access the latest Linux operating systems such as Xinerama and RandR. These new extensions allow instant desktop resizing and multi-monitor support and make the remote desktop sessions run more flawlessly on local Windows PC.
- Xmanager 5 supports Secure XDMCP which allows users to access remote hosts even if the PC is behind a firewall or gateway. This is a unique feature of Xmanager that was designed by NetSarang Computer, Inc. based on SSH tunneling technology. It is designed to help users access remote hosts without having to reconfigure existing firewalls or gateways.
- When Xbrowser starts, it dynamically searches for all accessible hosts in your network and, creates a list of hosts for Xmanager to connect to. Xbrowser creates dynamic sessions automatically so there is no need to setup an individual session for each server. With this feature, the X Window System becomes as simple as point-and-click. Just point to the remote host you want to connect to and double-click-you will be instantly connected!
- Using the Address bar, you can connect to various hosts with diverse protocols such as XDMCP and SFTP, FTP, SSH, and Telnet. The Address bar shares a similar look and feel with the address bar in Internet Explorer, so getting used to this feature takes virtually no time.
- The Address bar in Xbrowser is another way to connect to remote hosts. Using the Address bar, connecting to the remote host is as simple as opening a website. Now there is no need to create sessions for infrequently used servers or servers with the broadcast option turned off.
- Xconfig lets you apply different X server settings to each server and application. With Xconfig, you can configure various X server options such as window mode, font, visual, and security and save it to each profile. If you are using various servers with applications that require different X server settings, you can use Xconfig to create multiple application/server-specific profiles and apply to each session accordingly. This allows you to run the most optimized Xmanager for every system and application.
- SSH protocol is the one of the most secure remote communication protocols available in the market today, and it is included in Xmanager by default. With SSH, all of your network communications between your PC and remote hosts are encrypted with highly reliable encryption algorithms. However, there is more to SSH than security. The X11Forwarding feature of SSH lets you run any remote X application through a secure SSH tunnel regardless of the complexity of your network environment.
- Access Control is a unique security tool that lets users decide which hosts can connect to Xmanager. Any unauthorized connection to your PC is rejected automatically.
- Xconfig lets you create multiple profiles. With these profile features, you can fine-tune your Xmanager to meet your servers' requirement. Each profile contains various X server options, such as window mode, font, visual, securities, etc. Once the profile is created, it can then be applied to multiple Xmanager sessions. Users can apply different profiles to Xmanager sessions to accommodate a wide range of UNIX/Linux machines.
- Advanced users can greatly benefit from the command line options that Xmanager provides. Command line options give users a tool to make their existing software interoperate with Xmanager. This feature provides unbeatable interoperability that cannot be found in other products.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Size: 56,92 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer | Installer Beta | Enterprise Installer | Enterprise Installer Beta
Download Only Medicine:
UploadOcean.com | DoUploads.com