Aml Maple defines the active keyboard layout in the current moment (the language in which you type). It is easy to use, modern user-friendly tool that is constantly with you during printing.
Aml Maple has a new kind of view on keyboard layout indicators: simple, modern, flexible. Aml Maple indicates the active layout being currently used (the language you are typing at this particular moment). It is always in front of you, exactly at the place you are typing! An usage is very simple. For example, you can configure the red cursor for English and the blue cursor one for French (or any other). Once you change your language layout, cursor color will change accordingly.
- Tree-structured form for notes
- Text and paragraph formatting
- Images, screenshots captures, tables
- Grab text and web pages easily
- Instant search, filters and hierachical tags
- Bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Security and auto-backup
- Protection of nodes by password
- Integration with Dropbox, Evernote and LeaderTask
- Export to CHM-format (Microsoft Windows Help)
- Export to OPML for viewing on mobile devices
- Free plug-ins and portable version
- Unicode support
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 2,32 MB.
Download 5.47 build 739 & Portable (GOTD):