M Icon Editor is a professional icon editor for Windows. It is designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 icons supporting transparency. Create Windows icons with resolution up to 768x768 for Windows 10.
Professional tool to create and edit windows desktop icons, designed primarily for Windows software developers. With M Icon Editor you can perform all standard operation with an icon you need to change or create a new icon from begin to end. The editor has a serial graphical interface which allows making all necessary operations with easy. You can use tabbed interface, to keep your icons in order, or use multi-window interface to see and edit more than one icon at once.
- Create and Edit Animated GIFs
- Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, in color depths up to 16 million colors.
- Create and edit icons for Windows XP/7/8/10 in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel.
- Create icon from BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and PNG images.
- Create and edit images containing several layers.
- Paint images with gradient, using common paint tools.
- Extract icons from Windows executables (.exe), icon libraries(icl), Dynamic Link Library (.dll) and more.
- Export icon images to BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and PNG files.
- Support for Windows 10 768x768 icons with PNG compression.
Whats new in version 3
- Layers functionality has been added.
- Eraser's bug was fixed.
- Navigation of icon formats was improved.
- Rounded Rectangle tool was added.
- Functionality of the tool Text was expanded.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,89 MB.
Download From Homepage: