IconEdit2 is an award-winning icon editor. You can open existing icon files, create new icon files, and convert image files to icons. Alpha channel, multi-resolution and multi color depth, anti-aliasing are supported seamlessly.
Despite advanced features, all of them are easy to use. You can manage color depths and image sizes in a mouse click. All drawing tools produce anti-aliased results automatically. You can draw, undo/redo, search for icons in your files, and create new icons instantly by capturing screen areas or opening image files or photos.
Create new or edit existing icon files
- You can open an existing ICO file and edit images contained within it. You can save changes back into the ICO file. You can start a new icon from scratch. A number of image sizes are supported within a single icon file: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 96x96, 128x128, and 256x256 pixels. Each image may have color depth of
- 1 bit per pixel (2 possible colors)
- 4 bits per pixel (16 possible colors)
- 8 bits per pixel (256 possible colors)
- 24 bits per pixel (millions of possible colors)
- 32 bits per pixel (millions of possible colors with 256 grades of transparency).
- You can work with image files other than icons. In addition to ICO, IconEdit2 supports BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, and PNG image files. You can import an image file and convert it into an icon, or you can export an image from an icon as a graphic file. You can even export a number of PNG files at once, automatically sized for use in a mobile app. How to export for mobile.
- Create new icons by capturing screen areas.
- You can draw points, lines, ellipses, rectangles, use spray tool, fill areas, and type text. You can rotate image to any arbitrary angle, flip it horizontally or vertically.
- You can apply image filters, such as Sponge, Gaussian Blur, Colorize, Grayscale, Invert, Tint Color, Bloat, Fisheye, Twirl, Add Mono Noise, Add RGB Noise, Despeckle, Round, Round With Borders, Rounded Corners, Sharpen, Sharpen More, Emboss, Frame, Mosaic, Solarize, Apply Image, Drop Shadow, and Transparency.
- If you don't like the change you just made to your image, you can undo changes. Multiple recent changes may be undone. And you can redo the changes if you changed your mind.
- You can select areas and perform actions on selected areas only. You can cut, copy, and paste selected areas to/from Windows Clipboard.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 5,73 / 3,22 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: