Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photorealistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
Now with the release of Indigo, new features such as GPU acceleration and realtime material editing make the creation and rendering of photorealistic images faster and easier than ever.
Realtime Scene Editing
- Indigo introduces realtime scene editing — now you can tweak your materials, and the results will be displayed nearly instantly.
- You can tweak materials, camera position, camera f-stop and focal length, all in realtime, with both a ray-traced and OpenGL preview.
- Indigo is GPU accelerated, resulting in speedups of 2-3x without any loss of the excellent image quality Indigo is famous for.
- Both CUDA™ and OpenCL™ are supported, which means GPU acceleration will work on both AMD and NVidia cards, on OS X and Windows.
- Indigo now has built-in animation and render queue support, thanks to the introduction of the Indigo Queue (.igq) format.
- Render queues integrate smoothly with network rendering, which means you can use all the computers on your network to render an animation or set of images easily and rapidly.
- Many changes resulting in improved rendering performance and image quality have been made in the core. Indigo produces better images for the same number of samples per pixel as 2.x.
- Indigo also introduces optional camera vignetting and faster HDR environment mapping.
- These are just a few of the many changes that have been made to the core rendering engine in Indigo — with many more still to be introduced!
- All the new Indigo features work seamlessly with network rendering, which means you can harness the full power of your network to accelerate realtime editing and final rendering.
- Indigo network rendering has been greatly optimised since 2.x. Files are intelligently cached on render nodes, resulting in faster render startup times.
- Render queues integrate seamlessly with network rendering, allowing for fast rendering of animations and batch jobs.
- Bump mapping is now more accurate, especially with strong bump scaling and in regions of high curvature. Even models with relatively few polygons benefit from the visual quality added by bump maps.
- Subdivision and displacement has been greatly improved, with much better UV mapping behaviour and support for mixed triangle+quad meshes. This dramatically improves the quality of subdivided meshes compared to first triangulating them and then applying triangle-based subdivision.
- Improved dark theme. Added new dark icons for dark theme.
- Improved default/grey theme a bit on Mac.
- Added initial implementation of render queue override settings.
- Added UI for them in render queue settings panel.
- OpenGL preview is only initialised when visible.
- Greatly increased the speed of the scene node list on scenes with lots of nodes.
- Sped up scene parsing somewhat.
- Moved reset layout menu item from Tools to Window menu.
- Fixed rendering issues with negative RGB values.
- Improved some XML parsing error messages in a few places.
- GPU PT: Fixed invisible-to-camera support, was creating artifacts.
- Added log display widget to network manager, improved error messages.
- Fixed issue where setting the halt time on multiple render queue items would update the halt spp for all of them, and vice-versa.
- Made it that you can edit the output path for multiple render queue items at once.
- You can use '%frame', which will be replaced with the frame index.
- Added back some output to render log when image saving is initiated.
- Not clearing render log in UI when new scene is loaded. Makes it a bit easier to see what's going on in queue renderings.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Keygen / Crack (Crack Only For x64!)
Size: 11,36 MB.
Скачать | Download x32:
Скачать | Download x64:
Скачать | Download Only Keygen & Crack:
Не знаешь как скачать? | You do not know how to download?