ePageCreator allows you to create Flash, HTML5, ePub, Mobi, EXE and Zip format. With iCreateApp, you can also create native App for iOS and Android in minutes without coding.
Flash format for PC and Mac, HTML5 for mobile devices, ePub and Mobi for eReader. EXE and Zip for putting into CD/USB, hard drive or email to others for offline reading. iOS App for AppStore. Android App for Google Play.
HTML5 for Mobile devices
- You can trun your PDF to HTML5 format, which can be viewed on most popular mobile devices. Your publications can be created in HTML5 as well as Flash and they can be read on iPad/iPhone/iPod, Android, Windows Phone and Windows 8 tablets and other mobile devices.
ePub and Mobi
- When publishing your publication, eBook option lets you create ePub and Mobi files for eReaders which includes iBook, Kobo, Nook, Sony and other e-readers.
App for iOS
- With our free native iOS App — FlipExplorer, it's really easy to publish your publications into iPad/iPhone/iPod. So your readers can read your publications offline.
App for Android
- We also provide an Android App for publishing your publications into Android devices. This means your readers can read these publications on Android smartphones and tablets without internet connection.
Rich Media & Hyperlinks
- Embed multimedia such as audio, video, YouTube video, button, picture and Flash animation to pages of your publication. ePageCreator has the ability to automatically import hyperlinks from your PDF. You can also manually insert links, including internal/external links, goto page links, play audio links, play video links, display image links, show message links.
- We offer 15+ free custom themes for you to customize your publication. Add your branding logo, background, icons/skins, colors to build your own custom look and feel.
- Allow your readers to view back issues or related digital publications. It provides a thumbnail of front cover for each publication. With this feature, your readers can easily access these back issues or archived issues.
- ePageCreator can create bookmarks with Highly realistic effect. You can add bookmarks when you edit the publicatons or your readers can do it by themself. All the bookmarks are attached to the side of book and you can specify different color for each bookmark.
Set a password for your publication
- This feature allows you to protect your publications from unauthorized access. All you need to do is to add a password for your publicaton. Your audiences will be prompted to type password when opening the protected publication.
Social Media Integration
- This feature allows your readers to share the ebooks they like via email or social networks, like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
Create Table of Contents
- ePageCreator automatically detects and improts Table of Contents from your PDF. You are able to edit the imported Table of Contents after imported.
Tracking with Google Analytics
- Measure and track all reader behavior, including number of vistors, visits and page views, time spent on publication, time spent on page, links clicked, audios played, videos played, keywords searched and many more...
User interface in multi-languages
- Currently ePageCreator supports 14 languages for interface of publication, they are: English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Tranditional Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Arabic and Korean. More languages will be added, as per your request.
Built-in FTP uploader.
- ePageCreator includes a built-in FTP client, which allows you to upload the digital publication to your FTP server directly. The following guide will show you how to upload your publicatioons with this built-in FTP uploader.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 27,43 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: