FileConvert turns documents into searchable PDF files… in bulk. Whether your files are coming from a network scanner or sitting in existing folders, FileConvert automates the workflow of turning scans and images into searchable PDFs so you can find documents when you need them. Get started today with your free trial and accomplish more. Discover the OCR work horse that will make you the office hero. FileConvert: just set it and forget it.
- Although it comes bundled with many dedicated parameters, the layout is clean and intuitive.
- The program gives you the possibility to create a new conversion job by specifying the job name and file location.
- What’s more, you can activate the batch mode for processing multiple files at the same time, schedule tasks, and select the file types to be imported from the user-defined location, such as TIF, PDF, GIF, PNG, JPG, TXT, DOC, XLS, PPT, and HTML.
- You may also include subfolders, delete the input files at the end of the conversion, use the same directory structure for the output items, and pick the saving directory.
- FileConvert gives you the possibility to pause or resume the conversion operation, check the History panel for information about the status of each converted item, filter items by their status (e.g. cancelled, skipped, failed), as well as export the list with the converted documents and log to a plain text file.
- One of the best features bundled in this utility is a smart system which allows you to insert special separators between the documents when you scan them, which are special pages for delimiting your items. Using separators you can convert files in a batch mode from the scanner and automatically save every item to a different location.
- You can create three different types of separators, namely generic ones, which have one purpose: separating documents, standard types for adding fixed-length pages, filename rules, selectable conversion formats, or bookmark ones for placing a bookmark in the PDF.
- During our testing we have noticed that FileConvert is able to process multiple files pretty quickly and without errors. It is quite friendly with system resources, so the overall performance of the computer is not hampered.
- All in all, FileConvert offers a complete suite of tools for helping you perform conversion operations. Although it may seem more appropriate to advanced users, rookies can easily install and configure the app, thanks to its intuitive layout and comprehensive help manual.
- Watch for incoming files
- Convert existing files to PDF
- Make files searchable & indexable
- Make use of your network scanner
- Auto-separate & save files
- Use simple wizards for setup
- Schedule heavy jobs after-hours
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,16 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: