Kinza Browser is a Japanese browser based on Chromium with additional settings, such as mouse gestures, super drag and drop, tab control, multifunction sidebar (bookmarks, RSS, history).
Useful, secure, and flexible because intended for every day use
Why an original browser has been developed
- Browsers are essential for Internet life and used almost every day. That is the reason why we wanted to develop and provide a browser that everyone can use comfortably and safely. Kinza provides superior usefulness and security on the basis of Chromium, which is excellent in basics and extensibility.
- The developers of Kinza actively exchange opinions with users. Because there are findings and requests that we realize only after using the browser. What is most important is «Users' voices» for us to develop the browser that we want.
The browser from Japan
- Kinza is developed in Nihonbashi, Tokyo. We're working more closely with our users than other major brands to bring Japanese hospitality to the browser.
- Removes spyware and adware downloaded without the user's permission and refuses to install software unrelated to Kinza.
- Kinza is developed using Chromium, and therefore has the same extensibility as Google Chrome, including the addition of extensions, setting of the theme, and signing in using a Google account.
Kinza evolves with users' voices.
The source of the development of Kinza is nothing but users' opinions. In fact, many new functions have been developed reflecting users' voices. Pursuing further usefulness, Kinza will continue to evolve with users' voices.
- Mouse Gesture
- Super Drag
- Side Bar
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG / JAP
Size: 40 MB.
Скачать | Download: