Microsoft Activation Script — Microsoft Activation Script.cmd. Windows, Server & Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection. This script is the merger of my previous scripts which are: W10 Digital License Activation Script, W10 LTSB 2015 Digital License Activation Script, Online KMS Activation Script, Digital + KMS Preactivation Script. These previous scripts are now discontinued and from now on i'll only work on «Microsoft Activation Script».
Digital License / KMS38:
- Core (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- CoreCountrySpecific (Digital License/KMS38)
- CoreSingleLanguage (Digital License/KMS38)
- Education (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- Enterprise (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2015) (Digital License)
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2016) (Digital License/KMS38)
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSC 2019) (KMS38)
- Professional (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- ProfessionalEducation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- ProfessionalWorkstation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- ServerRdsh (Digital License/KMS38)
* KMS38 doesn't support W10 1507.
- ServerStandard (Core) (KMS38)
- ServerDatacenter (Core) (KMS38)
- ServerSolution (Core) (KMS38)
- Windows 7 (Pro/Enterprise/Embedded)
- Windows 8/8.1/10
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019
To further make sure that script is clean from av's, following changes were made.
- Multipurpose big scripts are not friendly to the AV's, so i've separated all the scripts.
- Now files are not converted to the text, they are added as they are. (because av's 'may' find text to file suspicious)
- Now scripts asks users to manually run the file as administrator .
- Made sure that all custom vbs use have been removed.
(Above changes reduced the user friendliness of the script, but my main priority in maintaining this fork is to
create activators which are AV friendly, and these steps were required to achieve that.)
Some more changes
- Digital license script now checks for Internet and update service, and changes the update service status if required
- and after the activation it put it back as it were previously.
- Changed the Mod gatherosstate files with the files from hwid.kms38.gen.mk6.exe v55.01
- (p.s. To adopt the new files of v60.01, i should wait atleast a month to know the av's stable detection rate)
- KMS38 scripts now show a prompt to the users before applying rearm and restart.
- Errors are highlighted in red color in Digital license and KMS38 scripts.
- Removed the options, Insert Windows 10 GVLK and Change Windows 10 Edition (GVLK) (Not very useful)
- Removed the single file fork of C2R-Retail Office To VL, instead added the link to original tool in the read me.
- Online KMS script is updated to the v29 of Standalone Activate-Local.cmd
- Added a script in Online KMS which leaves no remnants in the system after the activation.
- Online KMS Scripts now ping 3 servers (download.windowsupdate.com, Bing.com, baidu.com) to check internet connection to ensure
- scripts works fine in all parts of the world.
- Each script can be run in unattended mode, also have many more new switches in the scripts. (Use read me to know them)
- Many improvements in every script.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 11,82 MB.