RePack by D!akov — Multilingual registered version.
RePack by elchupacabra — Installing the program or unpacking the Portable (PortableApps format) version.
Registry First Aid scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more…
Registry First Aid – keep your PC fast and reliable! Registry First Aid scans the Windows registry for orphan file/folder references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer. Also, if you’ve moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs. Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that you’ve moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them.
- Registry First Aid, developed by Rose City Software, is one if the first registry repair tools available and with years of fine tuning has evolved into a world class program to keep your computer tuned for high performance.
- We listen to our users… With Registry First Aid, you have an easy to use step by step interface design that has been fine tuned with input from hundreds of thousands of users making it very effortless to use. Speed is essential with our high-performance detection algorithm that quickly identifies missing and invalid references in your Windows registry selecting them for correction or deletion.
- By flagging problems in the registry with the green, yellow and red safety levels, you know which problems you can easily correct yourself. You will find that the clones such as the ?one click fix? models and others will just plow through the registry and delete many required entries. Don't let that happen to you!
- Experience always improves performance, and Registry First Aid has that with years of experience in detecting and correcting problems. In side by side comparisons, Registry First Aid has always found more problems than the competition.
- Before running, Registry First Aid will make a Restore Point or backup of your registry. When the registry corrections are made, a complete backup of all changes made is save and you can restore the registry to the way it was before you started as well as individual registry entries in case of a problem. This is another feature not found in many of the new programs on the registry repair scene.
Registry First Aid allows you to
- find and correct:
- · invalid file/folder references
- · invalid font entries
- · obsolete Start Menu items
- · invalid application paths
- · invalid registered help files
- · invalid shared DLL references
- · invalid program references in auto run registry keys
- · obsolete and unused software registry entries
- · invalid known DLL registry references
- · invalid file associations
- search the registry for several strings at once
- defragment registry files
- create registry snapshots, find changes made to the registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified registry key
- review folders where invalid registry keys refer
- review registry entries with RegEdit where invalid items reside
- create full registry backups before any changes, so you can always restore your Windows® registry to its initial state
- create small registry backups of modified registry entries, so you can always restore only modified entries
- restore any particular modified registry entry to its initial state
- search for a modified registry entry in all backup files
- save the list of found invalid entries into a text file
- print the list of found invalid entries
- schedule automatic registry scan
RePack by D!akov
- Type: install.
- Languages: ML.
- Cut: nothing.
- Activation: held (remek002).
- Silent install Russian version: /S
- It is also possible to select directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add /D=%path% Example: filestorage /S /D=C:\Program
RePack by elchupacabra
- Combined installation of the program or unpacking of the portable (PortableApps format) version in one distribution
- Does not require registration (patch RBC)
- Multilingual interface (including Russian / updated wvxwxvw /)
- The ability to pick up and auto-copy the user settings file of the RFA.ini and the RFA_exclusions.ini exception settings file
- Picks up the external settings.reg settings file (if it is located next to the installer)
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Patch by GreenGnom (x32-x64) / Patch by remek002 (x32-x64)
Size: 3,22 / 29,20 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Patch:
Download 11.3.0 Build 2576 Portable:
Download RePack by D!akov-Old:
Download RePack (& Portable) by elchupacabra: