Metatogger is a tag editor for audio files. These tags or metadata are helping to exploit with more efficiency audio files data. Most of the files are not coming along with metadata, while others are having wrong, useless or inconsistent data. Sometimes, even file name doesn't reflect the true content of the file. It is then difficult to identify the piece without playing it. This is where Metatogger makes it great.
Metatogger is a comprehensive software application designed for managing your music collection when it comes to tagging, renaming and organizing audio tracks with the OGG and MP3 format. It primarily addresses users with some background in such apps. The interface of the utility is clean and intuitive. Importing audio tracks into the workspace is done by using either the file browser, folder view or «drag and drop» method; you can add as many items as you want. For each song in the list you can view the artist, title, date, album, genre and track number, as well as edit any of these fields by simply clicking them. An important feature of MetatOGGer lets you apply tailor-made tags, and all you have to do is write a name and value.
- manual tags editing or with C# scripts;
- retrieve tags from file name or paths;
- rename files with tags content;
- look after duplicate audio files;
- organize files according to tags (copy, move, symbolic link);
- retrieve tags in a local database of 1.5 million public records;
- retrieve covers and lyrics from Internet;
- identify files using acoustic fingerprinting technology;
- easily clean unwanted tags.
- Metatogger works with Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4A (AAC and ALAC) and WMA.
- Metatogger allows automatic tagging when audio files are identified within the 1.5 million records local database coming from the MusicBrainz community. It is for instance very easy to locate track numbers!
- It is possible to retrieve tags from a file name or from its path. Mutually, files can be renamed, copied (in true or virtual), or moved according to their respective tags.
Acoustic fingerprint recognition
- Even if the filetree doesn't have valuable information to exploit, if the title or the singer are unknown, automatic tagging of the file is possible. Metatogger embeds Acoustid acoustic fingerprint technology.
Add lyrics and covers
- Metatogger gives access to Wikia.com website for automatic lyrics finding. Metatogger is able to seach for covers through archive.org, to allow direct embedding in tags or to copy them in the folder where the audio file is stored.
Identification of duplicates
- Metatogger is looking after duplicates using Acoustid acoustic fingerprint recognition technology. Even if they are not strictly identical (encoding parameters, file format, etc.), duplicates will be found.
Fast and easy tag editing
- Any kind of tag can be added (multiple tags or with carriage returns) or deleted. With C# scripts, Metatogger allows to process all tags: character replacement, font modification, etc.
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 17,84 / 38,37 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: