vMix Live Production Software — Produce, Record and Stream your own live events. Create professional productions in HD, SD and even 4K! vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers.
All your inputs in one place
- Video Cameras — 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Webcams and more.
- Video Files — Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
- DVDs — With menu navigation
- Audio Files — MP3 and WAV
- Audio Devices — Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
- Video and Audio PlayLists — Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
- RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Colour and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
- Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including UStream, YouTube and Twitch.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
- Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
13 Transition Effects
- Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
- vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
- Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
- 4 Built In Virtual Sets — Or build your own
- Full Motion Zoom — Customisable camera position presets
- High Quality Chroma Key — Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
- Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
- Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7
Built-In Title Templates
- Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
- Adjust Text, Font Size and Colour and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
- Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
- Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
- Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
Built-In Audio Mixer
- Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
- A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
Live Video Effects
- Colour Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
- All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit colour space for optimal video quality.
- Combine multiple inputs together using the different «Multi View» presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
4 Overlay Channels
- vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Touch Screen Web Interface
- Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
- Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
What's New in vMix 17
- NDI — Network Device Interface support. See the NDI page for more information.
- PTZ support for Web Enabled Panasonic, Sony and PTZ Optics cameras.
- Web Browser input. Easily add web pages as inputs including sites with video and audio content.
- Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right clicking any category button.
- Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above the inputs row
- Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputs (50+)
- New improved Audio Meters with large dynamic range (0 to -90db)
- dB peak levels are now displayed by moving the mouse over a meter
- Full Pre and Post audio meters including DB labels are available in the Audio Settings for each input
- Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs at a time for easy monitoring
- New «Channel Mixer» added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into the final 2 Channel Mix.
- New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without affecting Stream or Recording
- Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilising NDI
- Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
- Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input -> NDI / Desktop Capture
- Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resources
- Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
- When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changes
- Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
- Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
- Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
- Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.
- Improved output performance with Blackmagic devices
- Added reverse variations of transition effects
- Gamepad and Joystick support added
Shortcuts / API
- Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
- Added support for more than 100 inputs
- Added functions for NDI and PTZ control
- Added support for Value when using Triggers
- Added support for triggering using audio levels
- Added YouTube streaming provider
- Added StreamShark streaming provider
- Added Wowza Cloud streaming provider
- vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
- Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settings
- Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
- Added support for NDI sources
- Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC / H265 recordings (where supported by graphics card)
- Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording
- Much reduced CPU usage when using Hardware Encoder (GPU) with streaming and latest NVIDIA drivers are installed. (368.81 or higher)
- Added support for showing/hiding cursor when capturing displays using Local Desktop Capture.
- (Note: this does not apply when capturing individual windows)
- Fixed bug when using Adobe Premiere with the NDI plugin to send alpha channel graphics and videos to vMix
- Fixed rare bug where saving a preset at the exact moment as the automatic «Last» preset may cause inputs to double up
- Fixed issue where appending a preset with Replay inputs into an existing session with Replay resulted in an input that could not be closed.
- Replay inputs now correctly load into offline mode as multiple Replay sessions cannot be open at the same time.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 3,73 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Patch: