Wi-Fi Scanner shows you detailed information about wireless networks in their vicinity, as well as its parameters and signal strength. To improve network signal quality, Wi-Fi Scanner shows busy channels and thus helps users find a free channel for their access point.
Wi-Fi Scanner shows wireless connection statistics in the form of tables and graphs, and allows you to manage wireless network profiles. Wi-Fi Scanner also provides tools to analyze and diagnose problems on an individual's wireless network.
- Simple, fast wireless network search.
- Connect to detected networks.
- Full support for both 802.11n and 802.11a/b/g.
- Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc.
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form.
- Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network.
- Change graph color for any wireless network.
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.).
- Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware).
- Display wireless connection parameters.
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables.
- Manage wireless connection profiles.
- Disconnect/connect wireless adapters.
- Different features available for different Editions.
OS: Windows 2008 / Vista / 7 / 8
Size: 4,60 MB.
Ссылка для скачивания: