InstantRescue recovers desktop and laptop systems as quickly as a reboot after a system failure or virus attack. Important files and folders are preserved and available in their most recent state.
Most users have experienced, at one time or another, their system no longer booting after installing an application or updating Windows. They’ve also experienced the pain in trying to rebuild their system when this occurs. Hours spent on the phone with tech support and loss of important files.
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP
- MBR and GPT Disk Support
- Instant recovery of failed PC operating systems
- Preserves selected files and folders for immediate accessiblity upon reboot
- My Documents, My Music, My Pictures and My Videos selected by default
- Always recovers files in their most recent state
- Restores installed applications
- 3 failed reboots automatically launches PC recovery
- Never hire a «geek» again!
Instant System Recovery
- InstantRescue™ immediately rescues your PC, along with your important files, as fast as it takes to reboot your system. System recovery has never been easier!
- InstantRescue creates a Rescue Area which allows you to instantly restore your entire working Windows environment in the case of a disaster that renders your system unusable.
- In the event of a virus/Trojan attack, failed system or application update or any software-related event that renders the system corrupt or unbootable, InstantRescue restores the system to its original operating condition instantly upon reboot.
- Nothing can protect you from system failure like InstantRescue does — not even data backups or Windows System Restore.
Instant Data Recovery with Automatic Data Anchoring
- InstantRescue’s patented Data Anchoring technology sets it apart from other imaging solutions. One of the issues with data recovery from images is that the data is only as good as the last image. With InstantRescue, files and folders can be “anchored” so they are available to the Rescue Area. This means anchored files will always be available in their most recent state.
- InstantRescue's built-in Data Anchoring is turned on by default for important files found under the My Documents, My Music, My Pictures and My Videos folders.
- The InstantRescue Auto-Recovery mode rescues your system after 3 consecutive failed reboots. Auto-Recovery automatically reboots the system from the Rescue Area restoring the system to a trusted condition
Rescue Area Copy/Update
- InstantRescue supports Rescue Area copy/update to keep the Rescue Area current.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 3,47 MB.
Скачать | Download: