CorelCAD 2017 the best choice in computer-aided design software with an affordable powerhouse that delivers an intuitive UI, industry standard and customizable tools in an interactive environment.CorelCAD 2017 delivers the sophistication and precision you need to exceed the CAD results you expect in 2D drafting and 3D design. Work in a familiar environment as CorelCAD 2017 uses .DWG file format natively, offering compatibility with all major CAD programs. Additionally, CorelCAD 2017 provides flexible options, such as add-ons and plugins, for both new users and existing customers to match any workflow.
- Powerful 2D drafting and 3D design tools
- Versatile file support for .DWG, .STL, .PDF and .CDR
- Diverse output options, including 3D print-ready
- Adaptable for automation and customization
- Design with confidence using a complete set of professional drafting tools that provide the precision and flexibility you require, including the new Pattern commands and PowerTrim tools. In addition, the Quick Input tools allow on-screen cursor coordination and the Annotative Scale keeps text at a readable size at any drawing scale in your layout.
- Experience a natural transition as drawings progress from 2D drafting into advanced 3D design. Depend on the expert tools for the complete 3D design workflow, from project sketches to 3D output including 3D printing. The 3D Solid Modeling tools help you create primitives and advanced 3D shapes using 3D editing operations.
- Communicate your day-to-day CAD design needs using Windows Ribbon or classic UI workspaces to achieve graphic superiority. With high-caliber drafting and design tools that are customizable to your needs, you’ll have visually rich and impressive results every time.
- Open, edit and save files in .DWG for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers, in addition to .DXF and .DWF support up to the latest AutoCAD (R2013 .DWG) file format versions. Align any working environment to match your design needs with advanced customization and automation support options in CorelCAD 2017.
- Utilize the new Pattern commands to create copies of specified objects along a path. The established path can be in various shapes, such as a line, polyline, arc, circle, ellipse, or spline, plus the alignment options will control the pattern’s final appearance.
- Establish exacting centerlines between pairs of lines, arcs, and polyline segments and even set the extension for centerlines to exceed the shapes that define the contour. Best of all, the specific LineStyle for centerlines is assigned automatically.
- Cut quickly with confidence using the handy Trim and PowerTrim tools to precisely edit hatches and solid, single-color or multicolor-gradient fills. Once the divisions are made, the resulting hatch and color fills will maintain their association to subsequent boundary objects and remain as one object.
- Use CorelCAD smart tools, such as object snaps, grips and polar guides, to quickly reposition, align, copy or resize objects. Save valuable design time with a faster on-screen editing tool. Simply use the contextual shortcut menus to instantly edit the geometry of objects in place when you hover over any EntityGrip.
- Enjoy enriched functionality with a redesigned print dialog box that improves the user experience. The print preview now updates dynamically when you change any of the print settings, and it shows an optimized preview of the image before you print.
- Streamline your workflow with a UI that allows you to apply an auto-completion function for command and variable names as you type them. In addition, it can display a list of suggested command and variable names that will contain your typed substring.
- Divide lines wherever needed with the ability to split dimension and extension lines of dimension objects where they cross other shapes. Conversely, you can also rejoin dimension and extension lines that were previously split.
- Use the ChangeSpace command to move objects, such as a title block or part list, from your Model workspace to a Layout sheet or vice versa. During the command process, the selected objects will be scaled within the new workspace to maintain its visual appearance.
- Modify the BlockAttribute values and properties of your inserted Blocks within any drawing to display relevant information about a particular piece or component as text, such as a quantity, weight or other characteristic. With this new functionality, you can also format the attribute text so it will be visibly different and separate from other attributes in the drawing.
- Take advantage of the many new formatting possibilities with the PolyLine commands. Now, you can taper the width of the PolyLine from the starting point to the ending point, reverse the direction of the PolyLine, add a vertex to the midpoint, or convert a PolyLine to an arc or a line.
- Gain the computer-aided design strength you need from a new version that has been optimized for the latest operating systems including Windows 10 and macOS Sierra (10.12) and features intuitive updates to the user interface.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 238.36 / 264.44 MB.
Скачать | Download (x86):
Скачать | Download (x64):