CCFinder (Creative Commons Finder) allows you to find images that you may reuse on your websites, in your presentations or anywhere else — easily! CCFinder automatically recognizes the licenses of those pictures and explains them to you. You can also optimize image colors or use images as your desktop wallpaper.
What is CCFinder doing?
- CCFinder is short for Creative Commons Finder and it finds pictures published under the Creative Commons License. This means that you can easily search for pictures that you can re-publicize or share without breaking law or having to pay money. CCFinder also explains what you may do with each picture and what to keep in mind when doing so.
Find pictures by Keywords
- Find and download pictures with a creative commons license from Flickr based on your search terms. Define how you want to use the picture (commercially, if you want to change it, etc.) and only find pictures with appropriate licenses.
Find pictures with the correct license
- CCFinder shows you how pictures are licensed. This way you can ensure if you are allowed to republish the picture and how it is allowed to be used.
Profit by useful features
- CCFinder allows you to put a color filter on the picture to change its looks. It shows you which license a picture is published with, how you may use it and what you need to keep in mind when doing so. You can download pictures, go to the source in the internet or directly use it as your desktop wallpaper.
Free or Plus Version?
- This software is completely free of charge but if you use it regularly then we would be happy if you would give us a small tip. This helps us to improve the software. As a small thank you, you will automatically receive a PLUS version with additional color filters.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG / DEU
Size: 7,90 MB.
Скачать | Download: