NS-Point Fusion HDR Software — the program allows to enhance the details and increase local contrast in digital photos. The best result can be achieved when you process multiple images of the same scene taken at different exposures. The program also allows processing of single photos in RAW, TIFF or JPEG formats. Merging of exposures and processing can be done by one of the operators: HDR or Summation. Batch processing allows to process series of photos in an automatic mode by applying the same parameters to each merge.
- Automatic alignment of photos
- Summation operator (two exposure fusion modes)
- HDR operator (six tonemapping modes)
- Batch processing
- Postprocessing tools (horizon level, crop, resize).
Familiar interface with clear-cut options
- Fusion is wrapped in a clean and intuitive GUI made from a regular window with a neatly organized structure, where you can import image files with the RAW, JPEG, TIFF or BMP format. An important aspect worth mentioning is that the app is capable of processing multiple photographs at once.
Easily create HDR photos
- These can be previewed within the main frame, along with their histogram. It is possible to add extra images for processing or remove existing ones from the batch list, zoom in and out, as well as to start the summation and tone mapping operators. Just keep in mind that all selected pics must have the same dimension in order for the HDR conversion procedure to work.
Customize image preferences
- As far as configuration is concerned, you can adjust settings pertaining to the tone splitting, quality, histogram bounds, contrast, color saturation, and temperature. Changes can be previewed in real time before committing them, while the project can be saved to file and resumed at a later time.
- Improved HDR Tone Mapping, modes 2, 3, 4, 5
- Improved ghost removal
- Improved Exposure Fusion, mode 1
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 15,44 / 18,48 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: