TweakBit PCRepairKit — a powerful tool to repair and fine-tune your system. All computers tend to become glishy at some time, some sooner than others. Applications may stop responding in computer, error messages may start popping up often in your system, and your PC may even crash or give you the some errors. And your PC become usually more serious and show misbehavior. You may lose your important office data and other important data. However, there is software that can repair your common PC errors safely and quickly, as well as immunize your system against future stability problems. FixMyPC from Tweakbit is one of the safest, lightest and most effective programs of this kind out there.
- A stop to unexpected application error or system freezes
- Smoother switching between tasks and programs on PC
- ActiveX issues eliminated
- No more unexpected system reboots with the Help of this Program
- Improved PC security and safety of your private data files
- A stop to non-hardware related crashes
- A much smoother overall PC experience
RESTORES order to system registry
- We created PCRepairKit to clean out invalid keys, repair broken shortcuts and defragment the registry to make it more compact and organized. A healthier registry consumes less memory and allows applications to access keys in less time, which helps restore error-free performance.
- ActiveX is used in browser add-ons and for allowing one program to use another program's functionality on your PC. Corrupt ActiveX controls lead to errors, so we equipped PCRepairKit with precise tools to detect and fix such errors for a much smoother PC experience.
- Once your PC is glitch-free, we want it to stay that way so you can enjoy using it with no fear of your system crashing. We included 4 powerful tools in PCRepairKit to prevent crashes, protect your registry from external access, and improve your PC's overall security. Learn more
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 8,21 / 18,91 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: