Desktop Search allows you to search your computer files & emails. It is designed to find the most relevant information on your PC, including Office files, Outlook emails & attachments, text documents and multimedia files. As a standalone application, it creates a keyword map (index) to unlock unstructured data. Instead of investing in a large & expensive enterprise search solution, a desktop search is a quick & easy installation to increase your productivity while being extremely secure. The Desktop Search is offered on a yearly subscription so that our clients always get the latest and newest features as soon as it is available.
Changes & Improvements:
- Added property field «Keywords» to the indexed content of TIFF pictures.
- Fixed an issue that prevent the indexation of OCR content on many documents.
- Fixed a potential crash with the preview component when the element to preview is missing or impossible to preview.
- Fixed potential crashes with the cloud connections.
- Fixed an issue that triggered an email update during Outlook startup if the Outlook Add-In was used.
- Fixed an issue with the file copy and drag and drop feature that added the ".eml" extension to attachment files.
- Fixed an issue with the contextual menu that was showing twice in the quick access menu of Windows Explorer.
- Fixed Outlook Add-In for x86 build. Can now run on x64 Windows version.
- Fixed a typo in German.
- Fixed a potential crash with the license check service.
- Fixed a potential crash with the search history.
- Fixed a potential crash with the temporary folder files deletion task.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 163,45 MB.
Download From Homepage: