HDShredder deletes the contents of hard disks and other mass storage media reliably at physical level. HDShredder can also be applied to individual partitions and user can select to perform the deletion according to international security standards. HDShredder works independent of partition layout, file system, and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which otherwise would be unaccessible.
- new: Deleting USB 3 hard disks and key drives
- new: Works with Windows 8 and Server 2012
- new: Automation via command line interface (CLI)
- new: Supports UEFI-BIOS and GPT
- new: Storing deletion report to network drives
- Easy, fast, and secure drive deletion
- Runs even without a working operating system
- Reliable deletion of hard disks and other storage media
- Protects business and personal data ultimately from illegitimate access
- Erasing mass storage media > 2,000 GB (2 Terabytes)
- Runs self-booting and on Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Server 2003-2012
HDShredder deletes the contents of hard disks and other mass storage media reliably at the physical level. HDShredder can also be applied to individual partitions and the user can select to perform the deletion according to international security standards. HDShredder works independent of partition layout, file system and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which otherwise would be inaccessible.
Freely selectable deletion patterns
- HDShredder offers an editor for deletion patterns. It lets users freely define their own specific deletion patterns as well as entire deletion procedures with up to 398 runs.
Store the deletion report to USB media and NEW: on Windows network drives
- HDShredder creates a detailed deletion report with any deletion from the Professional Edition on. This report can now be stored to USB keys and other USB media. In Windows the deletion report can also be stored on network drives.
Firewire and SATA-II device support
- Deleting fast SATA-II media (internal and external via eSATA) as well as Firewire hard disks and memory cards using a Firewire card reader.
HDShredder on Windows (XP/Vista/7/Server)NEW: Windows 8 and Server 2012
- access to special media & controllers (SCSI, SAS, RAID, Dynamic Volumes ...)
- use of familiar Windows drive letters
Each HDShredder software package now contains a Windows program (HDShredder/W) in addition to the self-booting program (HDShredder/S). With identical interfaces on both programs there is complete ease in switching between HDShredder/s and HDShredder/W.
- NEW: Automation with command line interface (CLI)
- NEW: Deleting USB 3 media
- NEW: Now running on Windows 8 & Server 2012
- NEW: Supporting UEFI-BIOS and GPT
- NEW: Store deletion report on network drives
- Integrated deletion procedure editor
- Deleting arbitrary areas of a medium
- SCSI, SAS, and RAID with HDShredder/W
The Professional Edition of HDShredder was developed for daily and professional use. It creates detailed deletion protocols, provides international security standards (see table), and lets you freely define your own deletion procedures. These features give technicians and professionals maximum flexibility.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Server 2003 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Size: 27,27 MB.
Скачать | Download Full: