DesktopCalendar is a very useful piece of software that helps change your normal desktop into a calendar, so that time management can be done with more ease.The interface of the application is pretty straightforward, thus allowing any type of person to easily work with it. Moreover, the interface is highly customizable, enabling users to change the background colors, level of transparency, font of all the text, and gaps between the cells.
The utility can also control the entire desktop and what it looks like. For example, you can leave the wallpaper existent, delete it altogether or loop certain pictures of your choosing. The latter option enables you to add entire folders with hundreds of files and program them to change every 5, 10, 20, 30 minutes or even more. The position of the images can be modified, from “Fill” to “Stretch,” “Center,” “Fit” or “Tile”.
In order to make annotations to a certain date in the calendar, all you have to do is double click on the corresponding panel and write. You should also know that each and every cell can be colored in a different way, so as to help you color-code specific events according to importance.
All in all, DesktopCal is a very useful piece of software, if you like being organized. You are able to input important occasions and meetings to the calendar with just two clicks, use a color-coded system, while also being able to manipulate the desktop.
- Record anything by double clicking on the windows desktop.
- Offers a variety of common festivals, anniversaries and other information.
- Move your data from one deveice to another with powerful tools.
- Print any page of calendar with wallpaper as you work.
- Set background color for any day you want. So, the days are colorful.
- Powerful and easy-to-use settings allows you to easily customize your own calendar.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG / FRA / VIE / CHI / KOR
Size: 3,29 MB.
Download From Homepage: