PicPick is an all-in-one program that provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard. It has not only everything what you need, but it loads fast, sits quietly in the system tray until needed. It features a powerful capture tool, image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and etc. You can use all these tools freely.
- Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
- Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu.
- Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
- Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, magnifier, whiteboard.
- With highly advanced settings, you can customize hotkeys, file naming, image quality, and many other options that fits your needs.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: FreeWare / Patch by Astron
Size: 12,51 / 11,12 MB.
Download Only Patch: